MyPocketDoctor is a telemedicine solution aimed at providing professional virtual consultation at a patient’s convenience, with easy access to qualified doctors and nurses 24/7/365. You can also use our platform to consult a mental health expert or dentist. Founded in 2006 in Denmark, the company has experienced tremendous growth, and now operates in Europe, Africa and Asia. Talk to one of our health care professionals now.
Are you seeking a Dentist in Kenya?
My pocket doctor has the best dentists in Nairobi, Kenya. You do not have to visit clinics anymore to see a dentist.
You can speak to any of our nurses to schedule the next available appointment online and get a consultation for all your dental problems (oral health, soreness, sensitivity)
Our nurses are online 24/7 and take calls from all over Kenya.
Our Dentist Dr. Edwin Kagereki (BDS, Dental Surgeon – UoN) is just a call away.
With ten years of experience, specializing in:
- Oral surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Orthodontics (braces)
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Dental Surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Root Canal Treatment
How do you schedule an appointment and talk with a dentist in Nairobi, Kenya?
Use the Link to sign-up, speak to our nurses to set up an appointment with a dentist.
- Click on the Talk to a doctor now button.
- Our team of nurses will call you back.
- Keep your line open and internet on as the nurse will call you back (on either a phone call or WhatsApp)
- Or use the numbers above to send an SMS, and our nurses will call you back
- The nurse will schedule an appointment and inform you when the dentist will be available.
Who are we, and how are we impacting Kenyan life positively?
We are My Pocket Doctor introducing Telemedicine in Kenya.
Thanks to technological advancement, patients today do not need to visit clinics for dental issues.
We can get you connected with dentists in Nairobi, Kenya, on a phone/ device with an internet connection.
Today, Kenyan dentists are just a call away, and prescribing the right antibiotics and treatment has never been more convenient. Unlike in the past, where you had to visit a dental clinic for minor dental issues, you can now consult a dentist in Nairobi, Kenya, within a few minutes.
Why is MyPocketDoctor better than physical (in-person) consultations in Kenya?
- Consultation is done from the comfort of your home/office.
- Cheaper fees than visiting a doctor/hospital physically.
- No costs of traveling.
- Eradicates hurdles of taking a sick individual to the hospital, only for the doctor to prescribe medicine/rest
- We enable clients to talk to a doctor at any time and from anywhere. (You can consult with the doctor even if you are not in the country).
- Our service is available for anyone with a Smartphone and can access – Mpesa for payment.
Why is MyPocketDoctor more helpful today than ever before?
We all know about the current global pandemic and how it has affected everyone. In such challenging times, we want to ensure people minimize unnecessary exposure by making healthcare easily accessible. We also have dentists in isolation/quarantine, still able to carry out medical consultations and send out prescriptions without physically meeting their patients.
We know that one can get hospital-acquired infections and get exposed to Covid-19. There’s already so much traffic caused by the road constructions going on. Many have lost jobs and had to cut back on health insurance, yet the need for quality healthcare has increased.
If you had the option to speak to a doctor on the phone/going to a clinic in Kenya for medical consultation, what would you do?
Current statistics imply that COVID 19 can be severe in people with other pre-existing conditions/compromised immunity and those advanced in age.
What do Kenyan people think of our services?
The link below has testimonials from our clients. Enjoy