Are you seeking a doctor or specialist in Kenya?
My pocket doctor has the best specialists in Nairobi, Kenya. You can schedule an appointment with our specialists online and consult from the comfort of your home or office. Our nurses are online 24/7/365, and are taking calls from all over Kenya.
Use this link https://kenya22.mypocketdoctor.com/ to chat with our nurses, and to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors or specialist. You can also send an SMS/WhatsApp to 0752007000. Below is a list of some of our top specialists that are available for you!
- Clinical Psychologist
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist
- General Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Family Physician / Diabetologist
- Dental Surgeon
- Maxillofacial surgeon
- ENR (Ear Nose & Throat Surgeon)
- General Practitioner
Click here https://kenya22.mypocketdoctor.com/our-doctors/ to view our doctors.
How do you schedule an appointment and talk to doctor in Nairobi, Kenya, in the next minute?
Follow the steps below to talk to a doctor online in Kenya.
- Click on https://kenya22.mypocketdoctor.com/ to Register.
- Click on the Talk to a doctor now button, and initiate consultation.
- Our team of nurses will call you back and do virtual triage, then pick the right doctor for you.
- A doctor will then call to complete consultation.
Who are we, and how are we impacting Kenyan people’s life positively?
We are My Pocket Doctor introducing Telemedicine in Kenya. Thanks to technological development, patients today don’t need to visit hospitals every time they get sick. We brought doctors to your Phone and any device with an internet connection! Today, doctors are just a call away, and prescribing antibiotics for sick people has never been convenient. Unlike in the past, you visited a doctor for minor issues, and now you can consult a Doctor in the next few minutes.
Why is My Pocket doctor better than formal consultations in Kenya?
- Consult a doctor from the comfort of your home – Saves time and energy.
- Affordable consultation fees than visiting a doctor personally – Saves treatment costs, also no costs of travelling to a hospital.
- Convenient for the elderly, disabled and those in rural and remote areas. Also allows you to schedule your doctor appointment
- Guaranteed privacy for sensitive conditions.
- Value for money – You can choose a doctor, confirm doctor’s qualifications and costs
- Our service is available for all Kenyans with a Smartphone and allows for convenient methods of payment e.g Mpesa, card, Paypal.
Get Started today by clicking on https://kenya22.mypocketdoctor.com/. Register and talk to our team today